Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Time is just flying by and I can not keep up.

Okay, I give up. I made these a while back and had all intentions of putting our vacation with them but can't seem to find the time and interest to sit down and finish it. We did a lot in Feb. We had a birthday party, a fieldtrip to the library, sports class, Valentine party at school, Valentine's day, and then Grandma Barb came up to visit and babysit while Mike and I went on a Vacation! While Grandma Barb was here they got to keep their normal schedule of going to school and going to all their extracurricular activities. They also got to take a trip up North to Minonk to see one of Grandma’s best friends from her childhood. She lives on a farm and the kids just loved every minute of it. I have heard many stories about feeding the lambs and seeing the big tractors, and riding the scooters. Thanks Don and Marie for giving my kids a great farm experience. The second half of the week that we were gone they went back to Mt. Vernon and stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Kroeschen. They got to hang out with all their cousins and go on outings with their Grandparents. We got home on Sunday just in time to celebrate Little Lucy’s 1st Birthday and I got to open my Birthday presents too. It was a good visit before our 3 hour drive back home. In March the kids started up swim lessons again. I got to have a girl’s night out with some great new friends. Then we headed back down to Mt. Vernon for the weekend so Mike could do his fantasy baseball draft. This gave us some quality time to visit with friends and family. We brought our lovely Savannah back up to spend a week with us. The kids just love her. It made me question why everyone does not have one child and then wait 12-13 years to have the rest. It was like a little mini vacation for me. Well this is as far as I have gotten and I promise to get our vacation, the rest of March and April up before June. ; ) Oh, and I almost forgot…Mike and I announce during this time that we are expecting #3 at the end of September.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a slideshow


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow created with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment