Friday, March 27, 2009

Okay, I am cleaning out closets and putting away outgrown baby clothes and maternity clothes this week and I am procrastinating. I wanted to compare baby pictures so I thought I would let you do the same this is Emmalee at her 3m old pictures. I tried pick out some similar poses. Now remember she was three weeks and a day early. (I think you can really tell at this age) I am sure there is a huge weight difference too, I just don't remember what she weighed and have no idea where to start looking for that info. I know I have it, somewhere? That seems to be my answer for just about everything anymore. Anyway, can you believe how much she has grown? It makes me sad to think about all of her first that have gone by and that she keeps getting older. You never get that time back, you have to cherish every moment.

Okay, I will have to admit this looks a lot like the one of him laying on his back in the collage with the white fuzzy background.


I can see a little of Brayden in this one. They eyes are different to me.

I just realized Emmalee had more hair than Brayden at this point. Scary, I hope Brayden's grows a little faster and evenly.




No comments:

Post a Comment