Tammy - My mother got your blog link from your mom and passed it on to me. Your kids are adorable! I'm sure they are keeping you busy! I love the pictures by your Dad's buses. So cute. Hope all is well! Kelly (Van Der Aa)
I got the same dress for Madelyn. Maybe I should go get the shorts for Micah. Way too cute. Those pictures turned out great. You must be sooooo pleased!
Tammy - My mother got your blog link from your mom and passed it on to me. Your kids are adorable! I'm sure they are keeping you busy! I love the pictures by your Dad's buses. So cute. Hope all is well! Kelly (Van Der Aa)
ReplyDeleteThe kids look like they were VERY cooperative! Your family is adorable:) Miss you already.
ReplyDeleteI got the same dress for Madelyn. Maybe I should go get the shorts for Micah. Way too cute. Those pictures turned out great. You must be sooooo pleased!
ReplyDelete