Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November

It has been awhile, I know. We have been busy but I have not been taking pictures. I went just last night and made disc of my pictures so now I can empty my camera and have a little room for lots of photos over the holiday. This will probably be my last blog before Thanksgiving so, we would like to take this time as a family to wish everyone safe travels, good meals, and lots of quality time with family and friends. We plan to head south to be with ours and to celebrate Thanksgiving and Brayden's first year of life. I know it is hard to believe he has already blessed us with a whole year. It just seems like last week my side of the family and then Mike's side were here for Thanksgiving and I went into labor while the Kroeschen clan was all at our house. Memories, memories they bring a tear to eye when you take the time to stop and think about it. Have a wonderful holiday!

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: November
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

No comments:

Post a Comment