Mike and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary Friday!
Mike had his Edward Jones Summer Regional this weekend in St.Louis. We had a wonderful time. Grandma and Papa Beck kept the kids over at their condo and Mike and I had a room over at the Hilton. We went the Edward Jones head quarters then to see Michael Bubble Friday night. (Excellent concert!) Went on a tour of Bush Saturday and the awards banquet that night. That is the only times I got to see Mike seeing how he was in Meetings every morning and early afternoon.
 |
 |
| Slideshow customized with Smilebox |
This was a very busy week for us. We just got home and Emmalee started T-ball Monday and Wednesday mornings, she started Vacation Bible School this week M-Th.evenings, Tuesday and Thursday she had dance and Both kids had Gymnastics on Wednesday. Next week we start Swimming! :)
We got to spend Father's day with out family in Mt. Vernon. We had pool time and lunch and then we had lake time and dinner. It was a wonderful day with family and we always enjoy when we get to spend time with them relaxing. Happy Father's day to all the dads!
This is to my Dad who I know I don't tell enough how much I love him, how much I appreciate all the things that he has taught me in life, how it makes me feel to know that he is always right here for me and my family if we ever need anything and for all the things he has already done throughout my life. I love you dad! Here are a few pictures that I had handy that I thought you might enjoy.
Our first big vacation of the year. We drove through 6 states, stayed the night in 3 states, and went to 3 amusement parks during our week trip. There were lots of smiles, laughs, sleeping, swimming, snacking,texting, rides, water rides, driving, more rides, walking, sweating, eating, movie watching, whining, and tears. (The latter of the two were mostly from mom.) But it was a great trip and I would love to do it again. Such wonderful memories were made and we were with great friends. I also need to thank a sweet wonderful girl named Savannah who came along so we could spend some time with her and she was so much help with the little ones. THANK YOU SO MUCH SAVANNAH FOR ALL THE HELP WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!
No comments:
Post a Comment