Wednesday, August 4, 2010

July 2010

Okay, so I know it has been a month since my last post. We have been very busy with activities, traveling, and house guest. Plus, I have been a little blah about blogging lately. We have done so many wonderful things and the kids are growing and changing and experiencing new things every day. I just have not felt like even getting my camera out to take pictures and then I am not real excited about the ones I do take. But as always here are a few from the last month. (Debby saved me on the vacation pictures, Thank you Debby.) We went on the Kroeschen Family Vacation to Lake of the Ozarks in Osage Beach area this year. There was lots of sun, water and family time. (Some of my favorite things) Thank you Doug and Debby, for another wonderful family vacation!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow created with Smilebox


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow generated with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment