Michael had his 32 Birthday on Sunday. We celebrated all weekend. Friday Tom came up and we had a steak and crableg dinner with chocolate lava cake for dessert. Sat. we had a family day and then Mike and I went out for a birthday date night. Sunday mom and dad stopped by on their way from Chicago to St.Louis for brunch. Then I tried cooking for Mike. I know this is a pretty scary thought for those of you who know me well. I spent several hour in the kitchen cooking believe it or not and so far the house has not burned down and no one is showing any signs of sickness. I got out my grandma Dorma's recipes and away I went. We now have Italian Beef, Mini Meat Loaves, Cheesy Potato Soup, and Wonderful Apple Dumplings. Thank you Grandma for the easy recipies you share with me. All-in-all I think Mike had a spectacular birthday with his family and a whole day of nothing on TV but Sunday Football. :) Love you babe!
 |
 |
| This greeting card customized with Smilebox |
We had a fun and exciting time in St.Louis. We experienced: a bus ride, a train ride, a museum, heights, a baseball game, riding a bike in the big city, Soulard farmers market, eating dinner on a patio and a terace, and some good old family time.
Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this fall weather! We love it at our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment