Thursday, November 4, 2010

Last week of October

Well it was a busy week. Mike and I went on a trip to Oahu, Hawaii. One of my BFF's lives there now and had a blessing ceremony. It was an amazing week were we got to spend time with old friends and make some wonderful new ones. There were several couples and singles that all stayed at a Plantation house and hung out for the week together. Hawaii is such a beautiful place to go with so many things to do. But, you still feel relaxed the whole time. The ceremony was simply exquisite. I am already missing them and the time there so much. Thank you to Rich and Jodi for all the time you spent planning every little detail not only for your ceremony but for the full week of excursions. We had a Blast.

While we were gone Mom came up for two weeks, Debby took off work for a couple of days and Dad came up for a couple of days to help out. Thank you for all the help so Mike and I could get away and not be worried about the kids. The kids had a great time spending it with all them and we have had to do some major redirecting since we have been back to bring them back to reality. Way too spoiled. ;-)

For those of you who have wondered about my obsession with picture taking now you will find out where I got it from. My mother did not want anyone to miss out on a very busy week in the Kroeschen family, and one that she knew I would have fill my disk full of pictures of. So she took a few pictuers of everything. So they are all three long but I could not delete very many of them.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own picture slideshow


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow created with Smilebox


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow customized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment