Monday, July 13, 2009

Brayden has met new milestones

He has been showing signs of starting to crawl for about a week now. While we were in Florida the floor was stone or hard outdoor type rug. When we got back to the Vern. he and Michael were sitting in the family room and he shocked Mike when he put him on one side of the room and he ended up on the other side on his tummy. (He has been doing the butt scoot for a while now)

The only bad thing is he grunts and whines the whole time.

I sat Brayden on the floor to go up and get the laundry and when I came back down this is what I found. Yes, he pulled himself up on the chair. Even though I am thrilled that he is developing it is also a sign that time is going by so fast. My baby is getting big.


and I just remembered that I am gong to have to really start cleaning all those not so obvious places for us adults. He played here for about 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment