We went for a bike ride and they loved it.

I tried to braid Emmalee's hair. Between her moving, the thinness of her hair and the lack of skills that I have, the top fell out about an hour later.



I took Emmalee up for a nap and snuck back downstairs. It got quiet so I thought I had better check on Brayden who was playing in the family room and I caught him trying to climb the stairs. Instead of running over and grabbing him I grabbed the camera because I knew no one would believe me. So here is Brayden's first attempt at climbing the stairs.




I tried to braid Emmalee's hair. Between her moving, the thinness of her hair and the lack of skills that I have, the top fell out about an hour later.
I took Emmalee up for a nap and snuck back downstairs. It got quiet so I thought I had better check on Brayden who was playing in the family room and I caught him trying to climb the stairs. Instead of running over and grabbing him I grabbed the camera because I knew no one would believe me. So here is Brayden's first attempt at climbing the stairs.
Here is Emma when she woke up from her nap. You can see how cramped her room is.



Here is Brayden in his chair and yes he is his biggest fan.

Here is Brayden's set up until Emma decides to give up her crib or as she says "My Bed"

Kelli, Hayden and Carson called to see if we wanted to go to the pool. We extended the invite to the Smith's and Christine, Cooper, and Courtney joined us for a fun day at the pool.
Here is Carson and Brayden playing with the water toys and Hayden, Emma, and Cooper on the water slide.








So sad. Don't we all have at least one picture of our kids like this?

On Sat. Mike and I decided to take the kids to the pool. This may shock a few of you, but we showed up early and they were not open yet, so we played at the park right in front for about a half hour. We had a blast. I did not get a picture of the two bigger slides that Mike and I took turns going down. We were all like little kids.

















Here is Brayden in his chair and yes he is his biggest fan.
Here is Brayden's set up until Emma decides to give up her crib or as she says "My Bed"
Kelli, Hayden and Carson called to see if we wanted to go to the pool. We extended the invite to the Smith's and Christine, Cooper, and Courtney joined us for a fun day at the pool.
Here is Carson and Brayden playing with the water toys and Hayden, Emma, and Cooper on the water slide.
Brayden's new toy and the babysitters
So sad. Don't we all have at least one picture of our kids like this?
On Sat. Mike and I decided to take the kids to the pool. This may shock a few of you, but we showed up early and they were not open yet, so we played at the park right in front for about a half hour. We had a blast. I did not get a picture of the two bigger slides that Mike and I took turns going down. We were all like little kids.
Today (Monday) we met up with some friends at another park. This park has regular slides and swings but also has a water section with fountains and toys that squirt water. For some reason Emmalee does not seem to like water that squirts at her, up in the air or falls down. But she seemed to have a good time anyway. Brayden or "Tank" as he was referred to today (which I kinda liked because it sounds so masculine and sounds much better than huge) just seems to go along for the ride. Emily, Mason, and Emma playing in the water but, only for a few minutes.





So what would you think if six ladies and nine kids came into eat in your section? The oldest two just graduated kindergarten, one 4 year old, two 3 year olds, two 2's, and not pictured are Alex 1, and Brayden 7mos.
No comments:
Post a Comment