I took Brayden to the Doctor today for his 9 month check-up. He is in the above 97% in height (31 1/2 in.), weight (26.9 lbs) and head circumference (19 in.). He has eight teeth and is a very happy. He got a shot and only fussed a little and was over it. Now only if I could get him to sleep. He is my big baby boy.
Emmalee got her flu shot also and she was pretty tough too. She screamed at the sight of the needle, but stopped when she got her snoopy bandaide. I'm not even sure she knew she got the shot. When we got home we decided to go for a walk and play outside. This is where Emmalee's story comes in, so let me set you up....
She totally surprised me the other day when I was wearing my old Irving School t-shirt. She pointed to my chest and I expected her to make a commit about my B... but instead she said, "Mommy, I" I looked down and she was pointing to the letter I. I was a little thrown off but then I started thinking about it and this is what happened. The ex-teacher in me came out.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

No comments:
Post a Comment