![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Friday, January 22, 2010
FINALLY GOT OUT
We finally got out of the house. With the ice on the ground I did not think it was worth driving the roads and hauling the kids in and out of the car if I did not have to. Emmalee was watching Sesame Street yesterday (it could have been a DVRed one) and Elmo went to a gym and was doing flips and jumping so of course that is what she has been asking to do since. So, I asked her this morning if she wated to go shopping or to the gym. She used to always say shopping but it was a die hard gym answere today. Mommy was the greatest person in the world this morning. I am sure after nap it will go back to daddy. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment