Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Already half way through February

I think I am finally caught up. Sorry for the break. I do appreciate the emails, I at least know someone is reading these. My kids are tired of being in the house and it is getting a little harder to entertain them I am having to be a little more creative and have less down time. I will try to do a little better. :) We have also been working on potty training and bottle breaking this month so our nerves are shot. Mike and I are finding out how smart and creative our little Emmalee is, it amazes us at how her mind works and how she can already manipulate situations to her advantage either for a reward or lack of punishment. We have really had to hold ourselves back until we are far enough away from her that she can not hear us laughing hysterically at the things she has done. Brayden's personality is really coming out. Mike took him to the grocery store the other day and he had everyone smiling. Mike had lots of fun. Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm.
Happy Birthday to: Michelle, Debby, Karen, Jackie, Irma, Scott, Jessica, and Staci. Hope everone has a special day!
Click to play this Smilebox greeting:
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

No comments:

Post a Comment