Saturday, March 20, 2010

WERE BACK!

Here is a mixture of the end of February and the first half of March. Time is flying by so fast. When I was putting this together I had to check the dates because it seemed so long ago. We have been very busy and enjoying every minute of it. We are all so ready for warm weather.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow design by Smilebox

We went to Mexico for a week without the kids. I did not get my camera out much but we had a great time. If I get pictures forwarded to me I will update this post with more people pictures. Here is to good times, relaxation, letting your hair down, great food and beverages, and a awesome bunch of friends.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own slideshow design

We have an addition to the Kroeschen Family!
Click to play this Smilebox greeting:
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
This greeting made with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment