![]() |
| This picture slideshow customized with Smilebox |
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Happy Birthday Maddie!!
Today is Maddie's 5th birthday. She is one of the first big commitments that Mike and I made together as a newly married couple. (The other is buying a house) Mike felt that I already had my dog and he need his dog and of course Bailey really did need a sister to help her with all her mischievousness's and distruction of all our property. I mean if you are already out picking up poop whats the difference from one dog to two anyway? (grocery to garbage bag) We have enjoyed Maddie very much. She tends to drive some people crazy with all her barking and constantly being under your feet. But, we would miss her so very much if anything ever happened to her. (Mike and I would have to invest in a house alarm, a after dinner mop, a foot warmer, nap partner, a paper shredder, etc....) Here are a few photo from the past. They are not in any order but will show that she is a big part of our family that has shared in so many moments with us. We love you Maddie and hope you have a great day of rest and eating the two things you do best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment