I never in my life would have ever guessed at how much work goes into a garage sale. It definitely takes a lot more planning and time than I thought. When I got home from my walk I called Mike and we got this brilliant idea to have a garage sale too. So Mike stopped at the bank on his way home for lunch and I got the garage all set up and while the kiddos napped so when they woke-up I could opened my door. I never in my life have had a garage sale and I bow down to all of you that do them. It is hard work especially with two little ones running around when your by yourself. I have sworn them off (except for shopping at them of course) and Mike now loves them and wants to have another. I am not sure if it is the profits or the emptier garage??
Here are a few photos of the kids enjoying their new toys before their nap on Thursday. I also need to put in a, "Thanks!" to mom and dad for coming up and helping out around the house and for watching the kids so Mike and I could enjoy going to a wedding and reception. It is alway good to spend some time with you.
![]() |
| A free scrapbook design by Smilebox |

No comments:
Post a Comment